WFMW - OxyClean

I am going green. I have gotten rid of just about all the chemicals in the house. I swear by vinegar and baking soda. I have even switched over to a homemade laundry soap that works much better than the commercial products.
And then there is OxyClean - I don't use it all the time and I try other things first but it gets out stains like nothing else. And stains are a big part of life with a little one, or at least my little one. The key which my mother-in-law shared on her latest visit is to make a paste of it and apply directly to the stain. Leave it sit for awhile. Wash as normal. Bye Bye stain

Comments

  1. I've gotta get some of this! I've heard it works wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some stuff soaking in the sink with Oxyclean right now. It is fabulous.

    I don't like chemical products either but I keep Oxyclean around.

    Come by my place today to see how you can Cruise through the Holidays, in my WFMW.
    Have a Great Day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children