Menu Planning Monday - Jan 10-16

My menu did not work real well last week. Daddy ended up out of town for 2 nights. Froggy and I did not sit down to proper dinners like we should have while he was gone.

Sunday - Chicken Artichoke Rag Out and homemade bread - This was much more soup than stew even after I reduced the broth amount called for in the recipe. The flavors were a delightful combination but the texture and consistency was not what I had hoped for. Still it gives some ideas to play with and explore. The bread was from Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day Everyone has been raving about this technique so I gave it yet another chance. I cannot get this bread to work though and am going back to my standard recipe.
Monday - Pizza (We have tons of leftover sauce that needs eating up) - Mom at Meeting
Tuesday - Fish Stew experiment (We never got to this last week) rice, keem
Wednesday - Family swim night - Salmon Burgers, Carrot Sticks, clemtines and cookies.
Thursday - Head Out of Town

Comments

  1. Great Menu plan!! I am always looking for new ideas and recipes to feed my family. Thanks for sharing!!! www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children