Froggy has needed a new big girl apron for some time now. Part of her costume for Purim was a plain white bakers apron.
After Purim, we decided to liven it up a bit before introducing it to regular wear. Enter our first ever attempt at Glue Batik. We found a tutorial here. It looked easy enough and we had all the supplies. The hardest part was finding the acrylic paint amidst all the washable paints.
First we drew our designs on the apron. Froggy knew she wanted a fairy theme but picking the fairy and getting the right design in the right size was a very challenging but fun project for her. I traced each of the designs onto the apron for her using my light box.
17 hours ago