Menu Planning Monday - 8 Kislev

I am still trying to figure out cooking and dinners when I am not home in the evening.  This past week I had evening events every night expect Shabbos.  That does not make for easy meal planning

Sunday - Pizza (sauce is already made) and salad
Monday - Shepards Pie and salad
Tuesday - leftovers
Wednesday - fish ala jenn rice and peas
Thursday- Gumbo and bread
Shabbat - Challah, gefilte fish loaf, tomato spinach soup, pot roast, root vegetable au gratin, green beans, mocha almond torte or chocolate peppermint brownies


I am also adding more packable lunches to our menu since I basically have to pack two meals for myself on days that I work. 

bean and cheese burritos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children