Works For Me Wednesday - The Learning Tower

We don't normally buy big expensive toys for Froggy and I justify this by considering it a piece of furniture. My passion is cooking and since Froggy was born I have been waiting to be able to share it with her. Now we can. She can reach the counter, see in to the bowl, stir with me and even help me crack eggs. Technically it is an early birthday present for her but we could not wait to start using. She is not even 2 yet and we really cook together on an almost daily basis. We purchased the additional play components for it and maybe one day we will take them out of the box but for now we are having too much fun being eye to eye


For more Works for Me Wednesday ideas visit Rocks in my Dryer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children