Wednesday, October 22

WFMW - OxyClean

I am going green. I have gotten rid of just about all the chemicals in the house. I swear by vinegar and baking soda. I have even switched over to a homemade laundry soap that works much better than the commercial products.
And then there is OxyClean - I don't use it all the time and I try other things first but it gets out stains like nothing else. And stains are a big part of life with a little one, or at least my little one. The key which my mother-in-law shared on her latest visit is to make a paste of it and apply directly to the stain. Leave it sit for awhile. Wash as normal. Bye Bye stain

2 comments:

  1. I've gotta get some of this! I've heard it works wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some stuff soaking in the sink with Oxyclean right now. It is fabulous.

    I don't like chemical products either but I keep Oxyclean around.

    Come by my place today to see how you can Cruise through the Holidays, in my WFMW.
    Have a Great Day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete