My little artist

Froggy drew pictures this morning. For the very first time ever, she drew something she identified as a person. She even had me label it. She then went on to draw two more creating a whole family. It was a real milestone. I am so happy. I took it away from her as soon as I could without upsetting her so that I could hang it on the fridge. Froggy has a serious tendency to destroy her artwork as soon as she considers it finished. I have lost too many pieces I wanted desperately to save because I left them with her.

Comments

  1. I'm so pleased and pleasantly surprised to find another blog written by a Jew on the WFMW carnival. I love the tips, but sometimes find it difficult to ignore all the hardcore Christian faith writing. Looking forward to reading your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children