Menu Planning Monday - Baking Day

Between cooking for the freezer and being gone, we have eaten through all our stored baked goods and I am in desperate need of some quality bake time. Bad timing I know with Pesach just around the corner but the theory is that we will eat all I make. So in addition to my regular menu planning, I will share my baking list as well
Mon - Mommy returns home - Grandma is making pulkogi
Tues - Fajitas, refried beans, spanish rice, topping bar.
Wed - Family Swim Night - Picnic dinner of sandwiches, veggie sticks, cookies
Thurs - Folk Group Practice -Salmon Turnovers and salad
Fri - Shabbat - Challah, 40 Clove Chicken, garlic potatoes, Steamed asapragus, Chocolate Matcha Bundt Cake
Sat - Jr. Congregation - Leftovers

Baking List
- Granola
- Macaroons - We are testing several recipes in preparation for Passover
- buttermilk buscuits
- oatmeal rasberry pancakes
- Whole wheat bread

Comments

  1. Our teen is a fan of Raspberries. He likes to make smoothies or just eat them up.
    These high winds are really kicking those of us wih allergies. Ugh!
    Well, while I'm waiting for the coffee to brew I thought I would stop by MPM blogs and see what's being served.
    Your menu sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children