Menu Planning Monday - Thanksgiving and Pizza

This is a short week for menu planning. We will be with the family for Thanksgiving and then heading to Walt Disney World from there. Which means no more cooking for me after Tuesday until December 7th.

Monday -Chicken and Sweet Potatoes - We never got to this last week. I failed to plan ahead enough to take the chicken from the freezer.
Tuesday - Pizza with homemade sauce - we still have some leftover from the last batch I made
Wednesday - Leave for Grandparents!!!

Since it is a short week I thought I would include my pizza dough recipe. It is so simple. I love pizza night. I make the dough in the morning and I am done. Daddy and Froggy make pizza together as their special bonding time.

1 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon pure olive oil
3/4 cup warm water
2 cups flour (I grind my own which means it is whole wheat but any works)
1 teaspoon instant yeast

Put all the ingredients in the mixer. Mix slowly until flour is incorporated with whisk attachment. Switch to dough hook. Turn up the mixer a bit and let it knead for 6 minutes. You are done. It is that easy.

We bake ours on a stone from Pampered Chef. It makes the crust so much crispier but we love it even on a cookie sheet.

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving. Check out what everyone is planning for this festive week at Orjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children