My First Blog Award
Woohooo My very first blog award. Thank you to Jolly Green Mommy and Jay3fer for choosing me. Some people don't like my blog because it is not all about school or all about cooking. But then neither I am I. I am versatile so my blog should be too :)
Jay3fer did tons of great research about where the award came from and discovered an alternative set of rules that I think I can actually follow.
- 1. Thank the person who gave you this award. Definitely!
2. Share one thing about yourself readers might not know otherwise.
3. List (with links) SIX (6… not 15!) bloggers you think are fantastic, and why.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
I can do that!
One thing about myself: I was married before meeting Hiranu. My first husband and I were childhood friends and still children when we married. We were great friends who loved each other very much but not in the way a husband and wife need to. As part of learning to be an adult, I remade myself and chose a new name for myself that represents me and my philosophy of life. My full adult name is Michelle Batabba Avda (this is real sharing since I am sure there are many people in my new life who have never heard my full name)
- Jay3fer - I had already started writing this post in response to Jolly Green Mommy when she tagged me. She has done her part but I can't remove her from here because she is such an inspiration and it is fun to share with other Jewish Homeschoolers. :)
- Learning With Mouse - Mighty Mouse is an only child like Froggy and they have similar interests and adventures. She inspires me with all she manages to do while working outside the house as well.
- Magpie Ima - We have never met in RL but she feels like a good friend to me. She also blogs at Magpie Eats and led me to Daring Bakers.
- Chaviva - She is getting married yet manages to blog about things other than the wedding preparations. That is true versatility :)
- Elizabeth - A real life friend from back before blogs who is blogging to help people make safer healthy choices.
- Kris - A real life friend and fellow homeschooler. She helped me find CASA and is an inspiration on a daily basis.