Menu Plan June 1 - 5


Okay so I am a day late. Can I take a bye since it was a holiday yesterday?

Swim Team starts this week and meets right at dinner time which is throwing the Mommy for a big time loop. I have created a tenative plan but I expect it to get tossed to the wind as we adjust to our new schedule.

Tuesday - Tofu Stirfry, rice and Keem
Wednesday - some sort of cold supper salad
Thursday - pizza with homemade sauce and salad
Friday - Challah, Salmon, rice, green beans and something cool for dessert.

Comments

  1. I asked a few weeks ago, but I'll ask again - what's keem? I'm intrigued. I will try to remember to check back here again to find out. Sorry if you answered this last time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children