Menu Planning Monday

Menu Planning is really important because it helps us not eat out anywhere near as much. We already eat out way too much as it is. Yet I hate it. My family is fairly amenable and eats what I put in front of them without complaint and still I hate it. I hate trying to come up with new ideas. I hate serving the same thing all the time. I hate thinking about food as much as I do.

Do you get the impression I am not enjoying this process? It has been very hard lately because of swimming and because of the heat. I am working on making a master menu so that I can do monthly planning but for now I only have fifteen items so we are still working on it.

Sunday - Picnic at the 4th Celebration - Cold Fried Chicken (make chicken noodle soup for Hiranu for lunches)
Monday - Jenn's White Fish (recipe below), green beans, rice and keem
Tuesday - Pizza and Salad
Wednesday - Dinner Out - Froggy and Mommy only
Thursday - Sloppy Joes, tatortots and peas- bake cookies for Swim team
Friday - Challah Pot Roast mashed potatoes, broccoli, chocolate cake
Saturday - Dinner at Birthday party

Jenn's White Fish Recipe
Mix some mayo with lemon pepper and spread over frozen fish(we use tilapia). Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan (bout 1/4 c each) and sprinkle over fish. toss in oven and bake at 425 for roughly 25 min. Enjoy.

Comments

  1. I hate it too! Speaking of which, off to plan our week's meals. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children