Menu Planning Monday - 23 Kislev 5772

We head out of town bright and early Thursday morning so our menu this week is short. It still involves tons of cooking/baking since I need to make gifts plus food to bring to two different parties. 

Monday - Pasta, meatballs, salad and garlic bread.  - Make cutout cookies
Tuesday - First Candle  so ofcourse we must have latkes.  Pulled Chicken, latkes and frozen peas - decorate cutout cookies
Wednesday - Second Candle - Blintzes (Trader Joes has parve latkes), sufganyiot and fruit.  I promised Froggy we would finally make our own sufganyiot.  I may try these from Adventures in Mamaland.  Or I may wimp out and just use my challah recipe. 
And then that it is.  Off we go to Grandma's where I will still do plenty of cooking but just no planning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children