Whatcha Making - Mini Chocolate Tiramsu Cakes

These turned out so great when I made them for our afternoon of gaming that I thought it would be fun to try them again with Froggy helping.  I was right.  This recipe is perfect to do with little people because there are so many fun easy steps for them to do all by themselves.  And the treats are just their size. 

The bottom layer is cake which Froggy loved "smashing" with the tart maker (wooden thing)
Then the filling is piped in.  We used sweetened cream cheese.  Percision in not critical and Froggy was able to do this just fine.  

The last layer is whipped cream.  We shaved chocolate on top for decoration.  Froggy was able to do this easily using my microplane.  
All in all the project was a huge success with little mess and a decadent result.  Things got hectic at the end and I forgot to take a picture of the finished product so I borrowed this one to give you the idea.  And here is the recipe

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children