Ambleside Update

So we are in wk 17 of the 36 week curriculum.  We have taken a great deal more time off then I had intended so are not as far along as I had hoped. 

Froggy loves the stories but is still very reluctant to narrate.  We are working on that and it is coming along.

We are both learning lots.  I don't know how much of the history sticks long term but I know some does and for year one that is ok for me.  We are laying a foundation for later learning

Dictation and copywork is probably Froggy's part and she is learning tons of spelling and grammar from it. 

We still are not doing well with either music or art but we are working on it and getting better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children