Menu Planning Monday - 1 Iyar

We are having guests over for Shabbos much more often which makes me much more likely to make a complicated meal and more likely to try new recipes.  I made Miso Soup completely from scratch.  It is so so easy.  I will be making it much more often.  I did not make the Persian salad but made a Beet Salad instead.  It looked pretty but was largely flavorless.  I made it in advance and the beets soaked up the dressing as I had hoped but did not taste like it at all.
The dessert was marvelous.  It is time consuming but so worth it.  I want to try it again with all almond flour to see if can be done for Pesach.

Sunday  - Green Salad, Pasta, Garlic Bread
Monday -  Swim Class  - Lentil Soup and Sourdough Rolls made with our own starter
Tuesday - Stephanie's Goulash (I prepped it last week but never made it)
Wednesday - Fish Sticks, Peas and wild rice
Thursday - Dinner out before the Theater (Froggy and Abba are going to see Into The Woods)
Shabbat - Challah, Gefilte Fish Loaf,  Tomato Soup, Pot Roast, smashed potatoes, Roasted Asparagus, Warm Chocolate Bread Pudding With Turtle Topping

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children