Menu Planning Monday - 29 Iyar

Monday - Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs with Pineapple, Grilled Zucchini, and potato wedges
Tuesday - Salad and Pizza
Wednesday - Fish Ala Jenn, peas and rice
Thursday -Breakfast for Dinner, scrambled eggs, pancakes and strawberries
Shabbat  -Cookout Style. - Challah, Salmon Patties, Tossed Salad, black bean and corn salad, pasta primavera salad ( I am sure I will hold one for Shavuot but not sure which yet)  Beef Ribs (done in the crockpot), green beans, corn on the cob and Strawberry Icebox Cake.
Shavuot dinner- a dairy antipasta style meal of salads and spreads with yummy breads and decadent cheeses. 
Shavuot Luncheon - Not sure of all the details yet but I know I am making my blintz casserole now that I have finally found a parve way to do it that is not too too sweet. And of course it is not Shavuot without ice cream.  We will make homemade strawberry ice cream on Thursday in preparation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children