My new skirt

I am so happy with my new skirt.  This is the first time I have ever made something for me that I am truly pleased with the results.  Froggy's clothes always turn out great but no so my projects.  What makes it even more amazing is that I designed the pattern myself combining two very different patterns.  I think the total cost for the skirt was approximately $8 because all I had to buy was the zipper and interfacing for the waistband. The fabric came from my stash, a piece I had purchased ages ago for a different dress pattern that never got made.  I still have enough of the fabiric left to make a matching dress for Froggy if she wants one. It is long like all my skirts and full at the bottom so I can walk but it is fitted through the hips with a back zipper rather than an elastic waist.  This makes it much more flattering.  I can't wait to try it again in a fabric with more drape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children