Menu Planning Monday - 11 Tammuz

Finally a week where everyone is home.  The horrible heat wave we are having means I am extremely reluctant to turn on the oven.  I have some delicious bread recipes I want to try.  I have a wonderful new Pampered Chef Muffin tin I got for my birthday that I am looking forward to using but not this week. I hope the heat breaks by Friday because I am baking for Shabbat regardless.

Monday - Swim Meet - Cold Chicken Salad, salad, grapes, potato chips.
Tuesday - Jambalaya and Salad
Wednesday - Fish ala Jenn(cooked on the grill) rice and peas
Thursday-hamburgers, corn on the cob, and salad
Shabbat - Challah, Gefilte Fish Loaf (already in the freezer), Cranberry-Avocado Salad, Alphabet Soup (recipe to follow), Roast Chicken, green beans, basil orzo (a parve version of this), blueberry cobbler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children