Renewal

This past weekend, we took a whirlwind trip to the mountains of New Hampshire to attend my cousin's vow renewal.   He and his beautiful wife have been married for 16 years and decided to host a big shindig to reaffirm their love for one another.  Since I was not able to attend the original wedding, I felt it was important to attend this ceremony.  I am so glad I did.  It was a special delight to share the joy with my cousin and to meet his wife's family.
 I brought Froggy with me. We stayed with friends the night before and had a fun kid adventure Friday morning.  At the renewal itself, Froggy made fast friends with the only other youngling present.
They played together during cocktails and appetizers and then danced non stop after dinner.  Froggy kept dancing even after her friend left for bed. 

Our family needs more events like this.  It was a super wonderful time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children