Do you want to go to School?

Froggy has friends who go to brink and Mortar school.  For the last year now, she has been very good friends with two little girls down the street who go to the school. 

With the changes that have been happening around here, Froggy has been resisting doing school with me.  She has also been cooped up in the house more than typical. 

So as we were snuggling the other morning I asked her, "Do you want to go to school?" It was not a threat but an honest question.  I was concerned the answer would be yes.  She came back with a very strong emphatic "No!"

So we talked about options and created a new plan and made some progress at working together.

It helped me so much to know that even while she is resisting me,she still wants to be home and learn with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children