Uncle Moishy!!

Awhile back, I asked Ms. G if she had any of the music from her youth she would be willing to share with Froggy.  She said it is all Uncle Moishy.  Today we listened to one of his new albums.  Froggy is thrilled. Even if it is not the same songs Ms. G sings when she visits, Froggy likes that it is new fun music and that the concepts are ones she knows.  Her favorites are The Food Song and When Moshiach Comes.

Froggy does not remember but I tried to introduce her to Uncle Moishy a couple of years ago and she hated it.  I don't know if it is an increased understanding of the topics and Hebrew or the recommendation from Ms. G that help her enjoy it now.  And I don't care.  I am just glad she likes it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children