Banana Caramel Cake

I tried this new recipe for Shabbat this past week.  It was a long process because I needed to make the caramel sauce from scratch tso it would be parve. There may be a commerical parve caramel sauce but if so I have never found it. 
 I use this recipe for the sauce.  I have used it before and love it. Unfortunately this time I cooked it a bit too long this time which made it hard to swirl through batter.
 You can see where the caramel stuck to the bottom of the pan where I baked it because it was not swirled well.
The finished product turned out pretty well.  I loved it and even went back for seconds which is very rare or me.  Abba liked it as well and has been munching the leftovers all week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children