Menu Planning Monday - Back To Work

It has been a delightful break but it is time to get back to work.  Froggy and I both kick the schedule back
into high gear this week.  Her new term of extracurriculars starts this week as well we have added Occupational Therapy twice a week.  And I start back to work.  Luckily my evening class is over leaving me gone during dinner only twice a week.

Monday- Stuffed Acorn Squash and Salad
Tuesday -  Soup and Fresh bread
Wednesday - Honey Sesame Chicken, Rice, peas
Thursday -Tacos, rice, beans, carrot sticks
Shabbat - Challah (using a new recipe from Artisan Breads - the same basic dough I will use for the sticky buns) Gefilte Fish Loaf (already in the freezer), Tomato Spinach Soup, Apricot Chicken, Broccoli, Wild Rice Pilaf, Peppermint Patties, molasses cookies and pecan sticky rolls
.
* People have asked what kind of salad we have and why we eat salad so often.  The answer is very simple.  It is just a basic chopped salad of mixed vegetables and we have it often because it is what I am used to.  It was pretty much the only "vegatable" we were served growing up.  My mom made a big salad every few days and we just ate it until it was gone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children