Anim Zemirot

Yesterday marked a very special Shabbos for Froggy. After months of studying, she got her first opportunity to lead the congregation in Anim Zemirot.  She did an amazing job finding her voice after only the first couplet.  I know she was nervous but it did not show one bit.  Several people commented that she was one of the best of the gang in her pronunciation.  I was so proud of her I thought I was going to explode.

If you are not familiar with this particular psalm, it is one of only two that pre-bnai mitzvah children are permitted to lead and the only one which is almost exclusively led by these special youngsters. I found this fun link of a Shabbaton choir leading it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children