We are getting close to the end of our anatomy study.  We have been examining the skin in detail.  Today we took the opportunity to play forensics and examine our fingerprints in depth.
We left latent fingerprints on a couple of surfaces.  First we tried our plexiglass tabletopper but it was too large and cumbersome to "dust" well so we switched to a small piece of glass. 
 We "dusted" for prints using flour and my small sifter. 
 We lifted the prints using packing tape and kept them for prosperity by placing them on piece of dark construction paper.  This made it much easier to compare prints. 


Popular posts from this blog

Recipe Redux - Sesame Mango Salad

Girl Scouts

Food Finds