Bluebells

This year we went on a bluebell hike with friends who joined us on our first ever bluebell hike.  That was probably four years ago maybe more.  Two of her kids did not even exist on the initial hike. It was a very very bittersweet hike.  I was too engrossed in the hike and the company to take many pictures.  
 
 The bluebells were spectacular this year because we went early enough.  I need to remember that this needs to be right after Cherry Blossoms.
 I want to know what this flower is and my google skill is failing me.  It is a wildflower and as the picture shows it is very low to the ground.  There are fields of them and they come up all around the bluebells after peak.
 
And this is my treasure of the day.  The two girls were inseparable the entire hike. 



Comments

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galanthus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowdrops!! Thank you so much whomever you are!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children