Dress Follow Up

Thank you to all those who offered suggestions for my dress problem. I found some great sale options on similar dresses from companies that I did not think of. I still have not been able to find a pattern for exactly the dress I wanted but I think that is ok. The search has led me to different patterns and that has been a new joy. It has also made me more willing to experiment with patterns. Today we went to play group and Froggy was wearing a jumper I made for her and she got lots of complements. It is a basic jumper with three buttons at the neck. It will be the first pattern I alter. I am going to try to add sleeves to it since finding a shirt to match for underneath is sometimes very challenging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children